top of page
First 24 Hours
- Do not get lashes wet for 4-6 hours
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours.
- Do not touch your lashes.
- Do not sleep on lashes. Sleep on your back or side with your lashes off the pillow.
- If a lash has turned, use your lash wand to correct it.
- Use oil-free products around lash area.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler.
- Do not use mascara.
- Clean lashes regularly to prevent oil and dirt build up.
- Let lashes air dry, and brush regularly.
- Remove any makeup from eye area and come with fresh, clean lashes before your appointment!
- Brush lashes thoroughly.
- If you would like to change anything, let me know!
bottom of page